Friday 27 April 2012

Friday 27 April 2012

Home     Business     Gallery    Archived News    Blog     Biography    Contact

Wow, we all had a decent night's sleep for the first time this week and I woke up feeling better than in ages. I took Buddy for a walk round the block in the early morning sunshine.

Georgie is still coughing, but the Doctor was confident the cough would just go as quickly as it arrived. 

My weight is now 13 stones 0 pounds.

Had a ridiculously easy drive into work and was there in 20 minutes. Karen (Julie's friend) was moving today, so Julie had to pick up Mason to take him to school with Luc. In spite of her cough, Georgie was looking forward to Nursery.

Ok day at work and I created some ace case studies for some of Ruggles & Jeffery's work at Virgin Active.

Buddy, Georgie and I went for a nice walk in the evening sunshine at the sailing club after work. The tide had just turned and was going out but Benfleet Creek looked lovely. Georgie was exhausted after Nursery and went straight to sleep.

Watched "Life Stories" which is a chat show hosted by Piers Morgan. In this episode he interviewed Carl Vorderman about her life. Julie reminded me of the time that we stayed in Bembridge (Isle of Wight) in October when we first met. It was quite cold and I suggested that we went to bed in the afternoon. Julie was really miffed when I went to bed with paper and pen so that I could join in with Countdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment