Wednesday 18 April 2012

Wednesday 18 April 2012


Home     Business     Gallery    Archived News  Blog   Biography    Contact

We had a disturbed night as Georgie woke at 12.30. Due to a misunderstanding, Georgie then slept the  rest of the night peacefully in the spare room double bed.

My ankle is nearly 100% better so I was able to take Buddy out for a walk this morning. It’s Georgie’s first full day at Nursery today, so hopefully she will be brave and last the day.

I made some rash predictions on the football last night, but I got Reading’s victory and West Ham’s draw correct.

When I got home from work, Georgie had enjoyed Nursery today and liked her marmite sandwich that she had for lunch. Tonight, I watched Chelsea surprisingly beat Barcelona 2-1.

I made some changes to my website and my daily blogs will appear on blogspot.com with the archived news updated weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment